Sarah Priest Estate Staging
Contact Sarah Priest for a low-cost professional Home Staging Consultation
Now that most buyers see your home for the first time on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS), those photos have become the all-important first impression and curb appeal that traditionally has happened when prospective buyers would visit your home in person. This makes staging your home before photos are ever published even that much more important. Your home may be completely passed over just because the photos are not appealing or eye-catching.
THE VALUE OF A CONSULTATION
- "What if we can't afford professional staging?"
Sarah Priest Estate Staging offers an in-depth analysis of every room in your home. Through our initial consultation, you get a step-by-step plan to completely overhaul your property to insure its salability. The consultation also includes insight into how to upgrade your home's curb appeal and landscaping by a licensed landscape contractor.
The Consultation includes -
-Concepts that maximize your home's value to potential buyers before placing your home on today's real estate market.
-Written evaluation with pro-active solutions to any obstacles that may be present in your home and landscape.
-Positive attitude and personal service that will leave you feeling inspired and encouraged.
11 Tips to Get You Started Staging Your Own Home
1) CURB APPEAL - Make the front entrance inviting. Clean up trash, bikes, toys, tools, and extra cars. Trim plants and shrubs. Consider adding colorful annual plants to pots and borders.
2) DE-CLUTTERING - Consolidate and clean all closets and cabinets. Remove unhealthy plants. Simplify furnishings and accessories.
3) CLEAN - Thoroughly clean the house, including carpets. Arrange furniture for spaciousness. Replace outdated light fixtures. Do all you can to reduce odors.
4) FRESHEN - The appearance of rooms by removing drab or outdated wallpaper. Paint all rooms a neutral color. Perform minor repairs, if necessary.
5) ENTRYWAY - Consolidate, paint, and remove clutter such as shoes, sporting equipment and mail.
6) KITCHEN - Clear counters, store small appliances, etc. Organize cupboards and drawers. Clean refrigerator, move magnets, et all.
7) BATHROOMS - Store all personal products out of sight. Sanitize everything.
8) BEDROOMS - Consolidate drawers and closets. Remove extra furniture, toys, etc.
9) GARAGE, STORAGE AREAS - Box and remove unused items. Organize tools and sports equipment.
10) LAUNDRY ROOM - Sort and straighten. Group and face laundry products.
11) ACCESSORIES - Hang framed artwork and add fresh flower arrangements and healthy plants.
Home Staging Portfolio Before and After Photos Marketing Photo Stylist Testimonials
Staging Consultation Money-Making Staging Facts About Sarah Priest Contact Sarah Priest
Priest, Real Estate Staging Professional - Sarah Priest Estate Staging
(310) 455-3547 - P.O. Box 1722, Topanga, CA 90290 - Sarah@SarahPriest.com
Your Real Estate Staging Professional - Topanga Canyon, Malibu & Pacific Palisades Real Estate Staging
Serving Topanga Canyon, Malibu, Pacific Palisades and surrounding areas for all of your staging needs.
© 2008 Sarah Priest, Sarah Priest Estate Staging. All Rights Reserved.